South Australian Government Map Viewers
- Location SA Map Viewer - A public-facing application to enable citizens to visualise much of the state government data in the Location SA repository. Where this data is available for download the user is provided with a link to data.sa.gov.au.
- Enviro Data SA - The gateway to data and information relating to the science and monitoring of South Australia’s environment and natural resources.
- NatureMaps - NatureMaps is the Department for Environment and Water's online mapping and data access site. Navigate to your area of interest and display a range of GIS datasets on flora and fauna records, heritage, fire, landscapes, protected areas, vegetation and soil mapping, topography and imagery.
- WaterConnect - the latest information about South Australia's water resources, providing you with direct access to water-related publications and data.
- South Australian Resources Information Gateway (SARIG) - A secure online map based web application that delivers state wide geological and geospatial data.
- AgInsight South Australia - An interactive website that offers a comprehensive range of agricultural mapping and economic data.
- Property Location Boundary - Use the map-based application to view land administration boundaries and get information about the ownership of land including plan references, parcel numbers, certificates of title, valuation numbers, heritage places.
Cadastral data is not currently classified as open data but can be requested (some data may incur a charge). Examples include Cadastral boundaries for the whole of South Australia.
Cadastral data can be viewed through a publicly available application called LocationSA Map Viewer. The viewer can show cadastral boundaries and a wide range of other map layers such as suburb boundaries and local government areas (council areas).
For further information on purchasing land and property data visit the SA.GOV.AU website.
Data.SA dataset and website statistics
Open Data Competitions
Australian Open Data Portals
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- City of Melbourne
- Queensland Government
- Brisbane City Council
- Western Australia
- Tasmanian Government
- LINC Tasmania
- New Zealand
- City of Launceston
- QLD Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- National Map
Open Data communities and organisations