South Australian Government Map Viewers
- Location SA Map Viewer - A public-facing application to enable citizens to visualise much of the state government data in the Location SA repository. Where this data is available for download the user is provided with a link to data.sa.gov.au.
- Enviro Data SA - The gateway to data and information relating to the science and monitoring of South Australia’s environment and natural resources.
- NatureMaps - NatureMaps is the Department of Environment, Water and Natural Resources’ online mapping and data access site. Navigate to your area of interest and display a range of GIS datasets on flora and fauna records, heritage, fire, landscapes, protected areas, vegetation and soil mapping, topography and imagery.
- WaterConnect - the latest information about South Australia's water resources, providing you with direct access to water-related publications and data.
- South Australian Resources Information Geoserver (SARIG) - A secure online map based web application that delivers state wide geological and geospatial data.
- AgInsight South Australia - An interactive website that offers a comprehensive range of agricultural mapping and economic data.
Data.SA site statistics
Open Data Competitions
Australian Open Data Portals
- New South Wales
- Australian Capital Territory
- City of Melbourne
- Queensland Government
- Brisbane City Council
- Western Australia
- Tasmanian Government
- LINC Tasmania
- New Zealand
- City of Launceston
- QLD Department of Natural Resources and Mines
- National Map
Open Data Information