City of Mitcham
Founded in 1853, the City of Mitcham is Adelaide’s second oldest Council area. Situated approximately 6kms from the City and extending into the Mitcham Hills, stretching from Cross Road to the north, to the Sturt River in the south, from Mount Barker Road in the east to South Road in the west.
The City is well served by many tourist attractions including Carrick Hill Estate, Belair National Park, Waite Arboretum, reserves, and numerous walking trails through the historic Mitcham and Abbotshall Precincts, Brownhill Creek, St Mary’s and Colonel Light Gardens.
|telephone||(08) 8372 8888|